AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kids with A.D.D.?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

SpringBrookFarm
Posted 10/2/2014 08:54 (#4104694 - in reply to #4104637)
Subject: RE: Kids with A.D.D.?

Paradise KS
I was "diagnosed with A.D.H.D when i was in the fifth grade or so. Not only could i not pay attention, i couldnt sit still. I was put on pills, it completely changed who i was, idk if that was a good thing or not. I feel that ADHD is more just a personality then anything, its not a disease or a condition, its just who you are. The pills helped, but i think it was more that they depressed my mood then anything, i didnt feel the need to just jump and run like i had before, idk if my grades improved or not i cant remember, i quit taking it in early high school and got through high school and college just fine. But after i quit taking it i could tell the difference. Again it was harder to concentrate and i was antsy. Honestly though i think it had more to do with me wanting to be outside doing something like being out on the farm helping dad then being stuck inside a school building 8 hours a day. Days like today i can feel it. We had an 1.70 rain here last night and im stuck working in the office.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)