AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wreckless school bus drivers !!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ag6553
Posted 2/6/2019 01:20 (#7300246 - in reply to #7299925)
Subject: RE: Wreckless school bus drivers !!!!

Leroy ks
If I was passing a slow school bus at that point with a no passing line and a no passing sign and bridge nearby I woulda deserved a violation! I was getting over! So all you are always aware of somebody coming up behind you? So your looking in the mirror more than where your going? You’ve always been completely off the road past the white line before vehicles behind you got to you ?If it was a no passing And there was on coming traffic that you could see from setting higher than upcoming vehicle and you were completely in you lane but couldn’t get completely off road you would get partially off so bus had to go into oncoming lane with oncoming traffic? Wash my windows I ain’t the one who couldn’t see the double line!!!!!!!!!!!!! Appearantly the bus drivers need to clean there glasses or windshields! Btw not one of those bus drivers had there kids or family on there! The second driver in the picture said she was just following the first. So if he went off the bridge she woulda followed?! The first used to be a principal and legislator apparently it ok to make the rules and enforce them! NOT OBEY them! When I asked what they were thinking Otto said he could clearly see! Funny with a few specks of mud I could see double yellow line. Not even sorry he got caught! He’s smarter than everybody else!
I’m not whining that I had to get over!
If you all think it’s ok for a bus driver to disregard safety. I pray that there’s never a accident.
My kids will never ride a bus with those drivers again even if that means we change school districts! I hope and pray the drivers driving your loved ones obey the law!
Rant? I seen pettier s—t than this on here!
I’m glad I did post this because I didn’t think at the time about cornstalks daughter was on there too and other kids !
I’m not asking fir advise I’ve took proper steps just wanted everybody to realize you can’t trust those who your suppose to trust!

Flame away

Edited by ag6553 2/6/2019 02:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)