AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Does it look like the majority aren't getting the shot?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Chris
Posted 5/6/2021 08:23 (#8990110)
Subject: Does it look like the majority aren't getting the shot?

East central Iowa

Now herd immunity looks like a . . . NO.

If I read the news correctly, the majority of people aren't getting the "vaccine."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNGFep6rncY&ab_channel=TEDxTalks

We have family that contracted the virus and now have heart and lung problems.  SIL and her husband contracted the virus, she says, and I feel she has mental problems.  In our church there are two people that are young by our standards, one was active and healthy the other was healthy buy probably not as active.  Both have problems related to lungs and gastroenterology problems. 

Too often there's the common assertion that only a few people die while ignoring the multitude that have continuing physical and mental ailments.  Let me restate that, after having Covid-19 a multitude have possibly life long health problems. 

My friend had polio as a child.  He got over it but then in his 60's it came back, it's called post-polio and it's possible that we will see the same with Covid-19.  Shortened life, and a series of health problems may await those who think they recovered without a problem.

I hope that isn't the case, but as you know having had chicken pox( another virus)  you have an increase likelihood of getting shingles later in life.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)