AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Does it look like the majority aren't getting the shot?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Les NCKS
Posted 5/7/2021 07:47 (#8991734 - in reply to #8990110)
Subject: RE: Does it look like the majority aren't getting the shot?

Salina, Kansas
You are FORGETTING that MANY of us have had the virus and have virtually the SAME protection as those with the vacine. There have been MANY studies that show this. So we count towards the herd immunity also. You also CANNOT use the SACRED numbers list recited on the news every night in hushed tones as a base line since it is so for off it would laughing material if it wasn't such a serious thing. Just look around you. Around me I can quickly count about thirty close people that have had it and THREE of them are on the sacred list. In many cases, it is one family member that kind of was the canary in the coal mine for the family but every person around them had the same or a little more severe symtomes that pretty much assures that the rest had it also. In our case it was my 81 yr old mother that had her difibulator go off and dad called the ambulance that took her to the hospital where they promptly declared her to have covid and called me at 2:30 in the morning and told me she was stabalized and I had to come get her. We then looked at the the issues we had about the same time and realized we had all had it. A couple of us took the antibody test and it was very positive for a just past covid case. Almost every one I know is about the same. If they would do a little INVESTIGATION and use the RIGHT numbers this thing would look a lot better as far as recovery goes.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)