AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

OntarioCanuck
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 2/20/2021 10:43 (#8846506 - in reply to #8846003)
Subject: RE: OntarioCanuck

North of London
Sorry if my posts come across as mocking but I do get upset when people claim magic just did something when there are good explanations of how it occurred.

Take the post about the Mars rover and the post claiming a god put air on earth but not Mars.
That was totally wrong since Mars does have an atmosphere, air.
And just like earth originally had an atmosphere of CO2 and other gases but not oxygen that is what Mars has for an atmosphere.
So when I correct that misinformation believers come down objecting to the facts being posted.

How many times have poster argued that evolution is not true and their god magically just 'created' everything while evolution has been proven and shown to be true in so many ways while no one is able to come up with any evidence of any of the gods existing.
Yes I know lots of stories and people who 'just believe' in their god see 'evidence' in every flower and sunset but those who do not 'just believe' see those same flowers and sunsets in the real world with no magic needed.

BTW I am not the one with beliefs.
I accept what has been shown to be true but do not 'just believe' in things.

When an angel or some one proves their god is real THEN I will understand that too but so far I have only come across people who 'just believe' and as I have posted before anything is possible when only a belief is required
I could just believe there is a unicorn in the garden and it would be acceptable if that is all that is required.

So you do not have a nice attitude about me and that is fine but I do not think I have ever put any one down just questioned why they would post misinformation backed up only with a belief and then complain when it is pointed out that reality is different and can explain it without magic.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)