AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

OntarioCanuck
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 2/19/2021 16:33 (#8845046 - in reply to #8844075)
Subject: RE: OntarioCanuck

North of London
So if another book has evidence of any god then why is it not made public for everyone without having to read a book?

If there is evidence in the book then explain it to me so I will see it too.
The book can not prove anything unless it tells you where the evidence is and as I noted in my first reply in this thread NO ONE has seen any god or positive evidence of any of the gods existing
If they did and were by themselves then it is only hearsay, if more than one person actually saw any god then they can vouch for the other and show everyone else where to go to see/meet their god too.
Until there is something more than 'just belief' then how do you determine which of the thousands of gods is THE god to follow.

Those of us who do not get roped into 'just believing' will not find out that we chose wrong and since choosing the wrong god is apparently BAD news we will be in a better position IF there is a god that decides to make itself known.

BTW have you considered what kind of god would punish someone for ever for some minor little 'mistake' like saying its name in anger?
Kind of makes a person think that is not a good god to follow that it would torture people for minor indiscretions, tortured forever. Does not sound like a 'loving' god.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)