AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

OntarioCanuck
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 2/21/2021 10:01 (#8848318 - in reply to #8848245)
Subject: RE: OntarioCanuck

North of London
Don't think I ever said anyone knows absolutely how life began or what was before the universe expanded into what we now see.

It is still impossible to look back to the first moment of the expansion of the universe but they have been able to look back very close to that instant.

As for how life began there are a number of hypothesis but maybe we will never know exactly since it was a very long time ago with very different conditions than we have now and it probably took a very long time for the chemicals to all align correctly to get the first life started and then there is the question of just where in that process do you say it is life and where it was still just a group of chemicals
They do have evidence of the necessary amino acids for life existing in space and therefore the possibility of life existing on other bodies in the universe and even our solar system.

So what is the truth?
Is it based on just a belief or on facts?

I do not question christians or any other religious groups but I do point out where and when things are posted that are counter to what we know.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)