AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Donald Trump has said NO more SRE waivers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

kb ag
Posted 9/10/2020 08:45 (#8486616 - in reply to #8486369)
Subject: RE: Donald Trump has said NO more SRE waivers

nc ks
I see what you're saying about bad actors on both sides of the aisle, but Trump is the first guy with real power that has tried to bust up the good old boy sham of repubs and dems colluding to get personally rich while shipping jobs out and keeping us at war somewhere. Is Trump perfect? None of us are. I don't get the psychopath name calling. He telegraphed in his campaign what he planned to do and even with the pushback from rhinos, dems, and media he has pretty much stayed the course. He has to beat his own chest with his accomplishments because the media refuses to objectively cover him and give credit where it is due and constructive criticism where appropriate. In fact they choose to run with untrue, unverified themes to hurt him and sling propaganda to the masses. Trumps policies are down the line in the interest of us little guys including our troops who the elite in DC have used as cannon fodder for years ( both sides of the aisle). Crony capitalism needs to be addressed and I think Trump will address it once he can get enough support to tackle it. It is obvious the other side doesn't want to tackle it. They would like it to go even further where the elites have total control of winners and losers.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)