AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Come Monday!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 7/14/2020 11:59 (#8373238 - in reply to #8372997)
Subject: RE: Moderators

North Central Illinois
Whatever kid. You don’t seem to take into account the way I am treated by so many on here because of my dislike of Trump and his idiotic rhetoric. It isn’t just the fact that I use colorful nicknames for him either it is the fact that I refuse to go along with the majority on this site and worship Trump. It’s been that way over the years because I speak my peace even if it goes against the grain of the majority on here. I’ve been called a lot of things because of my views and I don’t shy away from firing back with colorful descriptions of those who are aggressive to me. The thing that so many on here don’t seem to grasp is the idea that you can be a middle of the road Republican and still not like Trump one little bit. I am a leftover Reagan Republican who strongly disagrees with Trump and dislikes him and I speak out about it. That bothers you and others. Too bad. You claim not to be that fond of Trump but you refuse to be critical of him apparently for fear of being called a liberal by other Trump lovers. Again, please use the ignore button. I don’t give a flying flip what you think of me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)