AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Come Monday!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

farmdreamz
Posted 7/11/2020 22:21 (#8368199 - in reply to #8368002)
Subject: RE: Come Monday!

Wearing a mask because of coronavirus is like filtering your drinking water through a tennis racquet because there is sand in it. It is stupid. It is wasted effort. It makes no sense whatsoever, medically, scientifically, or any way you look at it.

Who has a memory longer longer than this evening's network news report? If you have forgotten, let me remind you, before masks became politicized, we were told the truth. Multiple scientists and doctors, including everyone's beloved Dr. Fauci explained it very clearly in the beginning, DO NOT RUN OUT AND GET MASKS FOR COVID 19! That was the clear message in the beginning of all of this. Every news media outlet, including liberal ones clearly presented the science behind it, masks have no positive effect on transmission of the virus. They even went as far as saying that wearing a mask put you at increased risk, because statistically people wearing a mask touch their face significantly more often than those not wearing a mask. I'm not making this up, everyone should remember that, it was just 6 months ago. These aren't my words, they are the words of the people telling you to wear masks now. So what changed? Did science change, or did a politically expedient narrative change? If you really believe that the science changed, why? Is this our first experience with a virus, ever? If you really believe that a mask does anything useful, then, I presume that you primary hold Dr Fauci and every media outlet telling everyone not to wear masks when this all started primarily responsible for the situation as it stands today, right?

So, I'll wear a dust mask when I am in the grain bin, because it works reasonably well to do what it was designed to do.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)