AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Come Monday!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

kb ag
Posted 7/12/2020 11:08 (#8369001 - in reply to #8368719)
Subject: RE: Moderators

nc ks
Thanks for bringing this subject up JC. I don't know why people can't see what's happening to our country and why all this chaos is being instigated to make it appear like our Country is in peril when things could be the best they've been for a long long time if ever. There is evil out there and they thought they had won and now they are trying to destroy the whole thing in an attempt not to lose. This will not only effect our marketing, but our ability to do business at all.
I hope that the people that should be arm and arm with us to preserve what we have will wake up soon.
The powers that want to micromanage my health will have no trouble micromanaging my farm and I would rather quit farming than have that happen and I truly love farming. The world will starve someday but not because we couldn't produce the food. It will be because they didn't let us produce the food.

You see which side wants this thread deleted. Always be wary of those that don't want to have a civil discussion. They want us silenced because it is hard to discuss when they have little substance to their argument.

Edited by kb ag 7/12/2020 11:23
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)