AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Piggies.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Oliver1
Posted 5/28/2020 13:03 (#8285463 - in reply to #8285035)
Subject: RE: Piggies.

Alton, Ia
Kooiker - 5/28/2020 08:17

dabeegmon - 5/28/2020 08:40  What people don't understand first - - - they denigrate second - - - they point out to their friends how stupid it is third - - - - they try to block for anyone else fourth - - - - as they begin to realize what's inevitable and what's really happening - - - - they begin to accept fifth - - - they then begin to extol - - - in the promoting then are most often hints of ownership sixth - - - - they talk with great vehemence and pride about their long held position as you're now in stages 1 and 2 I waiting for when you get to some of the later ones. I would rather not have even said this as you will likely just get angry - - - - but then your listener seems to be quite broken - - - - sorry bro!

It would help a lot if you'd just say whatever it is you're talking about.

I really can't read your mind.

You need to up your game there, dude. He's able to read mine. He can post how I'm all in favor of gov't bailouts and welfare, when I'm pretty sure I'venever posted that, much less in this thread. I'm startign to feel sorry for the OP of this thread, it definitely went off the rails.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)