AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Carbs - fiber = ??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 4/14/2020 09:59 (#8188499 - in reply to #8188299)
Subject: RE: Patric Theut

Pittsburg, Kansas

Yes I am very familiar with Noakes. Have watched every presentation and interview that I could find on Youtube. Have not read his book.

I'll put this reference here if you liked the Theut interview. I don't post these links because I believe everyone is going to watch them. Some are very long, some very technical. But I try to put them here just in case someone wants to delve into the topic being talked about. Most will not have the time/inclination but for those that do I hope I provide some useful information. I don't always agree, promote or even understand every single thing a presenter says. Theut is no exception. I think a person is better off getting stuff from food where he is big on some supplements. But then he is solving specific problems also. But I don't want anyone think I blindly follow all the stuff suggested in the multitude of video's I provide links to. But I do combine all the information from various sources to make a general direction for me to pursue for better health.

Long one by Theut, only for those interested. Link is here for reference, not as a recommendation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ABkPqjuiXA

John

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)