AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

It’s time
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Just saying
Posted 4/3/2020 12:38 (#8161117 - in reply to #8160728)
Subject: RE: It’s time

N.W. Ohio
jjoseph - 4/3/2020 11:29

It’s time as a country to get back to work as usual. If we don’t there’s going to be more death loss from lack of food and suicides and other stress related diseases. We are just lengthening out the curve and flattening. It’s going to spread the same amount as a percent of who’s going to get infected no matter how we do it. If I get infected so be it I’m more afraid Living right now then dying. PS the meat counter is going to get awfully thin in the next month.You haven’t seen nothing yet

Got any close relatives in the health care field who are putting it all on the line to save lives? With your attitude, I’m guessing no?? The flattening and extending of the curve is exactly what the goal has been to try to avoid totally overwhelming the hospitals. What don’t you get about that?? For all you Macho men who want to open the whole thing back up right away, I hope that when you and your family contract the disease because of this reckless decision, you just stay home and nurse yourselves back to health and DO NOT go running off to the ER’s and overwhelm the health care professionals there. My daughter is an RN caring for Covid19 patients. She texted that the supervisors are now trying to determine what the maximum number of patients that each nurse can care for, because they know that day is coming soon. BTW 20% of Ohio’s Covid19 cases are health care workers. As a parent, that scares the crap outta me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)