AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

It’s time
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

fatan sassy
Posted 4/3/2020 13:13 (#8161230 - in reply to #8161066)
Subject: RE: It’s time

northern edge of north central Missouri
MattNWOH - 4/3/2020 12:27

My wife is only a lowly retail pharmacist for a large chain. She's not in it near to the extent as these hospital workers are. Her life is not at risk like these hospital workers who are in the $&#t everyday. Heck, even her pharmacy techs get more exposure than she likely does, but then she's around them, and I'm around her, and my older parents are around me and so on and so on...

She decons when she comes home but I'm not aware of any at work procedures other than the disinfection of the store that goes on during the night and some throughout the day. Example of something simple that's not happening yet...all the registers have splash guards for the cashiers...except in her pharmacy. They're ordered but they haven't come in to be installed.

She has people coming to her to pick up their prescriptions who then mention they've been exposed and are on their way home to self-quarantine. It's not what you want to hear on a daily basis. With the high percentage of infected people who are asymptomatic I would have to think healthcare workers are undoubtedly spreading it to the community. I think that's a great point. A lot of these workers should be quarantined and I haven't heard of much of any of that happening at US hospitals?

One glaring difference between you and I, I am not knowingly exposing my elderly parents to something I think could kill them. And I didn’t need the government to tell me not to.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)