AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (199) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A question for hydraulic experts.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format
Posted 3/26/2020 20:11 (#8141501 - in reply to #8141431)
Subject: RE: A question for hydraulic experts.

This is a pic of the joystick wiring. The main square is a square block about 1/2” thick with terminals coming out of it just like it looks in the picture. I don’t know it’s purpose. It is connected to the joystick by wires. The actual joystick itself consists of the little rectangle above the main square that represents a micro switch that activates anytime the joystick is moved from centre. The circle near the corner is a potentiometer. When I tested it the resistance from the centre terminal to each of the side terminals is approximately equal when centred and the resistance to one goes higher and the other lower depending which way I move the joystick.

I’ll repost the pic so that it is on this page.

Edited by havin’funfarming 3/26/2020 20:12

(A5D7F34C-150C-409C-A48D-B09271C5D14E (full).jpeg)

Attachments A5D7F34C-150C-409C-A48D-B09271C5D14E (full).jpeg (121KB - 2 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)