AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What % of NAT has gone over the edge on Covid 19
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

west illini
Posted 3/26/2020 13:31 (#8140535 - in reply to #8140406)
Subject: RE: What % of NAT has gone over the edge on Covid 19

Camp Point, IL
Exactly
Nature always wins .
We can prepare for nature, control our response to nature, and manage slight aspects of nature, but in the end, nature is HARSH. Life is Terminal .
Yes the virus is bad. That’s where managing our response comes in . And it’s helping .
We figure the general public will tolerate the shelter in place a couple weeks . But then all bets are off. My wife compares it to a water hose that is slowly building pressure. After a time, she fears, and I too, what bad things start happening when that hose explodes, and people can’t take being controlled and cooped up and limited in their actions, anymore .

People need to work to pay their bills, and function in life. This $1200 is a joke. It will help those responsible with it , but for a very short time

The other scariest thing is how many people are willing to give up freedoms to be taken care , by Big Brother . There are too many who skipped or slept through history classes .

I have thought a long time n how to arrange my thoughts, I hope they came through
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)