AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What % of NAT has gone over the edge on Covid 19
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Tango
Posted 3/26/2020 18:46 (#8141182 - in reply to #8140317)
Subject: RE: What % of NAT has gone over the edge on Covid 19

SE IA
I don't post much on here anymore. Sometimes such crazy arguments. Arguing that letting this run its course will save the economy and lessen mental health issues and suicides seems totally irrelevant. Nobody has immunity so it would run rampant through the country in some time frame. All of us would get it. Just let us go about our lives? No way health care could keep up. Death rates go to 8-10% without hospitalization. 20% of the population sick over 3-6months. None of that is going to effect the economy or mental health? Watching trucks haul dead people away will not effect mental health? People will die at home with no hope of hospitalization. 20% of the health care workers will need hospitalization. None of this will affect mental health or suicides? I wonder what this conversation would be like if 20% of us were gasping for our last breath and none could get into a hospital. When i was younger I thought I was infallible. I would be in the 80% with few symptoms. Life has no guarantees of course.
Probably a useless post but just my opinion.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)