AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How do you give back to your community?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

95h
Posted 2/27/2009 12:18 (#625011 - in reply to #623693)
Subject: INGRATE HERE!!,, here's you answer,,,,

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

So you have never had a fire department available, whether or not you had a fire?

Fire department and ALL EMS services, Law Enforcement are funded thru TAXES !!  Yup I pay for those services whether I use them or not.

You did not attend public or private schools?

Schools likewise are funded thru taxes whether I use them or not.  Private schools are funded thru tuitions.

Never been to a parade?  

Parades are assisted by Government services which I pay for and the 'Volunteers' get about 3 times as many kudo's and benefits as they give in 'work'. What extra money is needed is collected thru people sqeezing money out of doners.

Never been in Scouts, or attended or participated in any sports?

Sports are funded thru assistance programs thru the local government which is funded thru Taxes. Scouts,,, well if your parent's are the 'right click of local people' then you are encouraged to join the Scouts.  The other's are encourged to 'use their imagination to entertain themselves'.

Never been to church?

Church's like wise are funded by the people who give money to attend. I find the hiprosoisy of "religious people" astounding. 1/2 of them are there strictly for the social aspect to show off to every one else how special they are. They are "god's children" 1 day a week, then act like ****heel heathen's the other 6 days a week!  They say,,"churches are hospital's for sinner's",,,, Well there's alot that should be in their hospital every day of the week!!

I would say that you are an ingrate. Someone else has been carrying all of the load for you. It is time for you to grow up.

Now I suppose I could be saying something like " Loudmouth with no knowledge shoots off Mouth Proves the 'church theory"..  But I will not say that.

I will say maybe you should go to church a FEW more days a week. That one day a week thing is NOT enough for you.

btw,, I worked in a  Corrections facility for 17+ years (while still farming full time) and worked with every type of individual you can NOT begin to imagine, Cussed out, been called worse, hauled to the hospital 4 different times for being injured on duty. OH,, I also stopped 6 people actively in the process of committing suicide. It involved going into cell's most of the time totally alone slipping in blood-disarming people slicing up their arm's, etc. cutting away sheets etc they were strangling from, ( think blue's crew!) then holding down the "cutter's" and getting the "stranglers" breathing again until EMS could get there. Many times I was sent with EMS to the Hospital along with the Mentals and cutter's as I was able to quickly establish a repore with them.  Yup,, I was also the designated "mental handler" as I had additional training in suicide prevention and Mental illness (which I earned exclusively on my own time and dime!) so I was the 'go to Officer' when Mentally disturbed inmates were brought in to jail.

MY "THANKS" for 17+ years of SERVICE was rewarded by being FIRED after being injured on DUTY for the umptinth time. I received NO disability pension, only a "your Fired" slip.

I will point out in addition to working full time at the jail, I also worked fulltime farming every DAY!  So,, for a year post injury on the job I was completely unable to work on the farm too....

STILL THINK I NEED GO GROW UP ????    

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)