AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How do I fix this?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Chris
Posted 3/18/2019 10:51 (#7387109 - in reply to #7387043)
Subject: RE: How do I fix this?

East central Iowa

We have Panasonic phones.  Model KX-TGEA20

Once they call and you have their number you can block that number.  I don't recall the number of call you can block but I do recall it being over 2000.
You can also block unlisted or unknown, I can't recall which or if that's the right term.  I think you can block 800 numbers.

If you have caller ID you will know who your friends or business associates are and can answer.  If not let it go to the answering machine and then block the number.  I have 165 numbers blocked after a period of 4 or 5 years.

It's no doubt possible that there are phones now available that work to block easier than mine.  I'd do some investigation.  Not the best answer but one I'd check.

As to the sheriff and deputies, I think a personal visit would help.  Making certain that they know who you are and who you aren't.  Also a personal visit to the county attorney should be on the list.

Good luck. 

Maybe a change of phone numbers would be helpful too or as a friend of ours has, a private listing that friends and family know but you never give to anybody without extremely good reason.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)