AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How do I fix this?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

chickenqueen
Posted 3/18/2019 10:18 (#7387043)
Subject: How do I fix this?

Mid MO
We keep getting collection calls for our neighbor. She lives at 202 N Nowhere St. and we live at 202 S. Nowhere. We have a landline. We would tell the folks from Tower loan or Dade Co Collectors that they wanted the other address but they don't believe us because they deal with lying bums all the time. So they keep calling...

About a month ago, two deputies were beating on my door at 9 am. I'd been up all night with a newborn and was feeding him. When I finally opened the door, i was pretty irritated and hateful. They were looking for this lady's teenage daughter. Her boyfriend had run away from home and they were trying to find him, apparently. I only figured it out later because I remembered the girl's name from working at our county fair.

All this is getting old. How do I fix the situation? Really don't want to drop the landline because I want folks to be able to find me in the phone book but I would prefer not to be tied up in her business. We have caller id and have quit answering the phone. Is there some way it could get all crossed up and make it look like we don't pay our bills?

Husband tried talking to one of the deputies, but he blew him off.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)