AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How do you handle stress?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tommyw-5088
Posted 3/6/2019 09:26 (#7362511 - in reply to #7361630)
Subject: RE: How do you handle stress?

south Texas , York Rife Freemason
cottonhauler - 3/5/2019 21:09

Serious question. Last week was a REAL doozy! #1. My wife's cars rear end ended up with a hole half the size of a football in it. Upon inspection, the axle shafts were bad along with the front wheel bearings. Total bill, $1750.
#2. The vehicle and renters insurance that is SUPPOSED to be taken out of my account automatically........wasn't. Another $580.
#3. I got a statement from the state attorney generals office that I owe over $21,000 in child support. Which I DO NOT owe. Even my ex-wife says I don't owe it! I paid her personally, not through the AG's office for years before it started being taken out of my check. I have had 2 jobs, and 3 banks since we got divorced. My word, ( I know that's not good enough), but even HER word isn't good enough for them. I have to have proof, but where to start? Ugh......just, ugh.

My month last month - farm truck went down 7.3 power stroke , 2000$
Later it’s going , house well quit 4000$ , got well going ,blew pipe water in house .
7140 puked the trans input seal , wife’s work car went down , 500$.

And I pay 700$ a month to my loan on my tractors . Xwife settlement . 10 years more
I’ll be 62 when done .

I’m gonna give you the same advice I got here get Dale Carnagues book “ stop worrying start living “

I’m almost immune to stress now .

I do as many as 300 sit-ups a day and at times 100 +push ups .

What works me the worst these days is a long day in a tractor alone . That’s about the only time
The stress cranks on me . Music you like helps ALOT !

If I’m moving and working I’m not thinking about it .

The freemasonry has been the largest positive I have attained in my life .

Helped me “ grow into a good man “ at 50
Or at least put me on the path .

Edited by tommyw-5088 3/6/2019 09:34
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)