AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I wish I had most of you fellas marketing knowledge...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Posted 1/6/2019 10:02 (#7224210 - in reply to #7145096)
Subject: RE: I can tell you what he has not done

JD70 - 12/3/2018 05:41

He has not done the most important thing , and that is address the problem.
And the problem is us, the American people. From the CEO'S of the corporation 's that gave away their longterm advantage in technology for market access, to the consumer who insisted that they were should be price dependent shoppers vs country first shoppers.

He has had 2 yrs. To come up with a infrastructure plan to move this country forward and to date nothing ,not one single plan. And if you have ever paid any attention to things at all you understand that China is kicking our a$$ in infrastructure build out .

Lastly he has done nothing but harm our education system instead of bringing a new look to k-12 education that would change our system to be more adaptable to the changing economy, he had never once but foward a vision of what we as a country need to change to get our education system viable for the future.

But he has come what he does best and that is give this country and his backers somebody to blame.

Answer me thisehydid he put tariffs on steel and not on the clothing we list 10 times the jobs in textile industry as were lost in the steel industry?

His MAGA is centered around one group of people .

I am continually amazed at the short-sightedness of the folks that fail to see our steel and aluminum industries are as important as our ag sector. It IS a national security issue of the highest order. In case of war, I don’t believe we should depend on imports of food or metals for our people and military. Assuming that China, Japan or others will gladly furnish all the steel and aluminum imports supply we need would be more than foolish.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)