AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I wish I had most of you fellas marketing knowledge...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

DaveMk
Posted 12/3/2018 08:55 (#7145389 - in reply to #7145348)
Subject: RE: I can tell you what he has not done

Whats Up - 12/3/2018 09:36

I do think China is building like crazy, but what you fail to realize is that china has no checks and balances and with all of their manipulation of their currency we really do not know the whole story. Think of it like playing monopoly, and u are the banker, if you want to lie, cheat, and steal, all you do is take (in China's case print) more money, and it is real easy to go around and buy up all of the property on the board and break everyone else playing the game. That is what China has been doing for the last 20+ years and no one wanted to hold them accountable, until now.

As for school, my wife is a teacher and believe me she has nothing good to say about common core, or all of the new regulations surrounding political correctness. Obama had not done anything to help our schools, right down to the hot lunch program. Just like with health care, if you are poor, kids will get free food at school (which has always been the case, in my wife's 25 years) but now with the mandates of healthy food and setting up guidelines for how many calories each kid gets served, my kids lunch bills are triple what they were 10 years ago. Example my kids do not get free or reduced meals at school, the cooks have to serve more choices of fruits and veggy's as options in the lunch line (but they can't force the kids to take or eat these options) that fruit or vegetable is counted in the caloric diet as the kid should take it. Then they get a smaller portion of meat, or potatoes the first time through, now there is nothing stopping the kids for going back for seconds, or even thirds, but if you are not on the free or reduced meal program, the kids get charged for the extra food they take at lunch. I might b wrong on this and I will have to ask tonight when my wife gets home but I think a extra piece of bread with peanut butter is like 25 cent's (and I am its not real peanut butter b/c of concerns with allergies.

Most people not involved with education have no idea how bad Obama screwed public education in the USA. Trump is not making it better, Betsy Devos is a moron and has not one clue about public education.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)