AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I wish I had most of you fellas marketing knowledge...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Posted 12/3/2018 18:17 (#7146523 - in reply to #7145191)
Subject: RE: I wish I had most of you fellas marketing knowledge...

I didnt answer you Steve because you (like the elitist conservative crowd you favor) formulated a negative opinion about Trump before he ever declared he would run. And you have degraded him at every opportunity in keeping with the elitist crowd. If you haven’t recognized his achievements after 2 years, I don’t feel a review of his achievements is a good use of my time. No offense, just the example you’ve set.

Had I bothered to list his long, long list of accomplishments in the hostile face of the opposition, the MSM and even of his own party’s elitists, you would only badger me with the Never-Trumpers ridiculous talking points.

I, on the other hand, have enjoyed each morning I have awakened with Trump as my president.

Ahh, the hell with it; here you go Steve. He has the courage to call out the idiocy of Political Correctness which was on its way (I believe) to helping destroy the very fabric of this nation.

He has had the courage to call out the California tree huggers’ fallacious lack of sound forest fire management and prevention. Too many people and too much property had to be destroyed before this President called them on their foolishness.

I don’t pretend to know all the changes involved with the abolition of the old NAFTA, but it is apparent there are now fair competitive wages being paid to Mexicans in their country’s automotive industry (that was up-rooted from the USA) which also keeps the allure of our car industries from going to Mexico to take advantage of cheap labor rates.

I’m also sure our dairy farmers that have been vanishing from our northern states would appreciate any in-roads at all to the protected Canadian market.

How can anyone call a President devisive the has accomplished the lowest unemployment rates in decades for Americans! (I don’t want to split the factions because they are simply Americans to me, but this includes hispanics, philipinos, african anericans women and others.) How in the world is this devisive.

I don’t understand all the prison/sentencing reforms, but I have seen special actions and pardons prescribed by our President of special cases deserving of his attention and understand a bill is in the works to reform even more he has promised to sign.

And have you not witnessed with the world the danger North Korea has posed? Have you not noticed that North and South Korea are building bridges with their talks of re-uniting their peoples since the Korean war? Have you not noticed the missles have stopped flying that kept our people and allies living in fear? OF COURSE there will be hiccups along the way. Perhaps because this Korean thing is so difficult is why NO ONE has been able to achieve this much progress to date. Are you listening Steve?

Do I even need to mention TWO youngish conservative SCOTUS judges that believe in the literal interpretation of our National Constitution?

Do I need to mention that our greatest generation of war veterans are no longer dying while waiting in line for health care that they were promised?

Our military is being replenished as we speak from its weakest condition since WWI. Do you disagree we either pay for it in peacetime or pay dearly and more for it because war was allowed the break out?

I suppose you think the deregulations and tax cuts on business and industry had little to do with the massive wealth run up in the stock market’s meteoric rise? Or did Obama’s failed policies suddenly kick in after 8 years and miraculously take hold as he was leaving office?

And while hillary gets off scott-free with the most serious of security infractions, her liberal cronies have plastered the Trump Administration with a carefully orchestrated plan to remove the focus from herself and Obama and cripple Trump.

And how in the world can any sane mentality link Trump with white supremacists? Did you see Trump accept a meeting with Kim Kardashian to discuss the plight of an unfairly jailed woman stuck in prison? Did you notice that Ben Carson holds a cabinet position? Did you notice how many women hold cabinet positions?

Our culture has become so PC that when Trump talks like we people on the street that keep the wheels turning in this nation, the elitists come unglued!!

Lesson’s over Steve. Sometimes you need reconsider.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)