AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I wish I had most of you fellas marketing knowledge...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 12/3/2018 05:25 (#7144972 - in reply to #7144675)
Subject: RE: I wish I had most of you fellas marketing knowledge...

North Central Illinois
Perhaps you can articulate for me just exactly what Trump has accomplished? In regard to Mexico and Canada it appears that he has crafted an agreement that is very similar to the old one? What is definitively different with the new agreement that truly benefits the US? Of course it is still too early to know what will become of the China mess but I suspect any agreement that is reached will be very similar to the Mexico/Canada one. So far all we know is that they have supposedly agreed to buy large quantities of agricultural products and energy which they were already doing prior to the start of the trade war. And then there is North Korea. For all the bluster and show that was put on there is appears North Korea is quietly carrying on with their previous course of action. I think Kim is probably laughing his insane ass off at how he put one over on us. Making America great again? Good grief! Never have we seen a president that has inspired so much hate. His predecessor might be a distant second but in the opposite direction. Do you think it a good thing that much of Mr. Trumps ranting and raving inspires white supremacists and fascists? Seriously, a government owned and operated radio station to get the government message out to everyone? If that doesn’t remind you of Hitler nothing will.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)