AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm not a moderator but I play one on TV
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Cole Sibley
Posted 8/17/2018 10:54 (#6934397 - in reply to #6934337)
Subject: RE: I'm not a moderator but I play one on TV

SoDak, what you say is an opinion. It may be correct, or it may be incorrect. Other countries have been expanding acres and reaping soaring profits for decades. For decades it has become increasingly difficult for new farmers (notice how I didn't say 'young') to compete in American Agriculture. Our industry has been taking hits for, well I don't mean to beat on the phrase, "For Decades". Politics is, has, and always will be the bane of our existance, but as Pat said, get used to it. It doesn't matter who sits in the big chair, somebody somewhere is going to get screwed by what they say. Pick yourself (and I don't direct that specifically at you SoDak, I mean it metaphorically for ALL OF US IN AGRICULTURE) up by the boot straps and produce something, sell it, and raise some decent kids, let all the rest of the noise go by and ignore it as it doesn't mean anything to the important things in life anyway. That is My Opinion, at least. Perhaps we have some parts of our opinions in common (or perhaps not).

Oh and just to continue to clutter up the Market Forum with political crap: PAT H FOR PRESIDENT!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)