AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

can I fill in a pdf form ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 12/31/2008 10:04 (#552295 - in reply to #552092)
Subject: RE: can I fill in a pdf form ?

The assumption has been made that buying software to enable you to edit pdf documents is something you're not willing to do. If you are willing to do that, there appear to be two options that I am readily aware of. First, Adobe Acrobat Standard can be had for $300. Second, Foxit PDF editor can be had for $100. I have not used either of them, but I have used the free versions of each of them. The free version of Foxit works just as well as the free version of Adobe (well, maybe not just as well. In a year of use, I did find one file that I could not open with Foxit but opened fine with Adobe).

If you really wanted to experiment with free stuff you could try this. There is a Windows version of GIMP. You could then download the CutePDF writer to try printing the resulting picture as a PDF rather than using krita (which as far as I'm aware, there is no Windows version of).

I haven't done any of this and I'm guessing there would be a significant amount of messing around to make it work (or it might not even be possible from within Windows).

You could always do it the old fashioned way and dig up a typewriter if you're really worried about your handwriting.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)