AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ordering from shoup.... What a disaster.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

case94
Posted 5/6/2017 23:02 (#6004450 - in reply to #6004418)
Subject: RE: Ordering from shoup.... What a disaster.

Tabor MN aka God's Country
Mike SE IL - 5/6/2017 21:41

We've never had a problem with Shoup's.  However we came up with a phrase when I worked off farm that explains it:

Screw ups begat screw ups

I don't know why but when we had one mistake it just started snowballing until we finally got it fixed.  Sounds like you're experiencing one of those.

Oh and for the idiots giving you a hard time about working off the farm, let me suggest they try it a couple years. With no employees doing it all yourself or with Dad.  It gives you a whole lot more respect for the guys who have to do it.

. Thanks Mike. BTW I like your interests on your profile! Anyway I agree, I'd say half my neighbors look at my operation with my old stuff and are thinking "why does he bother." We stay busy , farming, trucking, custom harvesting locally in the fall and selling seed. It gets crazy at times. I'm a one man show but am lucky enough to have an awesome wife that works with me as hard as I do taking care of a lot of things I'm not so good at. Couldn't do it without her. Stuff gets overlooked now and again but most the time it goes pretty smoothly. Should the planter have been ready before it was? Yes. Should my parts have been delivered when they said they would be? I feel the answer to that is yes as well.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)