AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ordering from shoup.... What a disaster.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

ihmanky
Posted 5/6/2017 14:24 (#6003777 - in reply to #6003610)
Subject: RE: Ordering from shoup.... What a disaster.

KY
I have two things to say.. first off, there are a few people who think 1: That if you have an off-farm job then you have no business farming and 2: Even more that think if you don't have an 80x120 heated shop you're not a farmer either. Those aren't folks who are looking to help you anyway, so ignore all that.

My second opinion is, if you like the savings shoup had to offer you, AND the product had arrived timely, I think you would have been well pleased. I have ordered many times from them and been more than pleased with the products AND the shipping. However you resolve this order, I do wish you would try one more order from them the next time you need something. I believe this is an isolated incident and think you'd be shorting yourself by not giving them another shot. Just a for instance, I never dreamed of buying disc mower blades from them, bought some on a whim and they turned out to be cheaper AND better than the dealer carried. Just think about trying them once more, maybe when you're not in a bind. I'm in your boat, I always find something is worse than I thought or maybe I forgot something was messed up and I need it now. It happens.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)