AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ordering from shoup.... What a disaster.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

case94
Posted 5/6/2017 19:45 (#6004079 - in reply to #6004026)
Subject: RE: Ordering from shoup.... What a disaster.

Tabor MN aka God's Country
michigancornfarmer - 5/6/2017 18:08

exactly I was wondering about that that is why he got grilled in this perfect world no body does nothing wrong screws up at work never but when someone does watch out they should be fired or dock a day pay or so on .

Never said anything about anyone getting fired. Never said anyone should lose a days pay. Just having a hard time believing I'm the only one that has had this happen. THEY admitted they dropped the ball not once, twice, three times. No explanation as to why. As I said before had they said they couldn't get it to me, I'd have been fine with that. Also as I said before I'm in the trucking business also. So I know plenty about logistics and busy seasons. My issue is guaranteeing something then not coming through three times with no good explanation. I can tell you that is unacceptable in the trucking business. We are also a seed dealer. If someone called Monday morning after a weekend rain saying they needed some more seed by Wednesday or Thursday when it would be dry again because they ran short for whatever reasons and we told em we'd have it to them by then and then not get it delivered and not have a good reason after it was guaranteed to be there that would apparently be acceptable as well???? Come on, give me a break.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)