AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can some of you more computer savvy explain what just happened here ??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Jon Hagen
Posted 10/27/2008 12:29 (#491991 - in reply to #491836)
Subject: Re: Can some of you more computer savvy explain what just happened here ??

Hagen Brothers farms,Goodrich ND
CaseFarmer - 10/28/2008 06:33

Jon im not sure...hell maybe it was just a quinsadence... (sorry on spelling) but after installing that a week later then bam...

could have just been bad luck... im not sure whats so wrong with vista but i really like my new computer and vista small business edition....

Sorry people.

No need to say your sorry for venting a bit after suffering the AMD /SP3 crash. a google search shows thousands suffered the same fate.
I let it (SP3) download and install without even thinking about the fact that my computer has an AMD cpu. Either they fixed the problem or I was lucky (so far !!!) and it actually improved the performance of XP.

I am a bit confused, I thought I added the SP3 update months ago, was that SP2 ? Some of the Google posts on the problem talked about the LATEST VERSION of SP3, are / were there several versions of the SP3 update out there ?
What ever, hope guys like you and Old Pokey can restore your crashed computers and salvage all the info on them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)