AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How would feel if a LEO shot & killed you pet dog?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

BHTN
Posted 4/29/2013 16:53 (#3070217 - in reply to #3069094)
Subject: Re: How would feel if a LEO shot & killed you pet dog?

West Tennessee
canadianeh? - 4/28/2013 21:08

I would like to thank the officer for ridding the world of a strange choice of pet. I like my dog. I love my dog. BUT IT IS A DOG! It is not a family member, not a child, not a person. The world is gone all weird where a dang dog is like a child to them. But a pitbull? They are a strange pet choice to begin with.

I remember when the year my dad died, a girl came to school one day crying cuz her dang kitty cat died. Made me wanna scream! Perspective, people!

I was going to say that but didn't bring my flame suit to work today. Why do people think that dogs/cats...whatever, have been elevated to human status? I'm not a dog person and freely admit that. I basically like cats but they live and die along the way and are not in ANY way remotely like another human in my mind. NOT even close. If our cat died I would be sad and then move on. I don't consider myself to be totally devoid of sympathy and realize that my kids would be sad as well but again it's a cat and not another human being. If one of us died our cat would only be concerned with who was going to feed it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)