AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How would feel if a LEO shot & killed you pet dog?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

shaun3480
Posted 4/28/2013 23:30 (#3069245 - in reply to #3069213)
Subject: RE: How would feel if a LEO shot & killed you pet dog?

Phillips Co NW Kansas
dieseldoc - 4/28/2013 23:07

I don't know what difference it makes what kind of dog it is. A pit bull is just like any other dog. I never been scared of any I have been around. As far as a LEO shooting one of my dogs. I would be very mad. My Australian shepherd almost bit a cop one time but the cop was on my property looking for someone else. He didn't shoot my dog but it was my land not running around town. He was mad though. I just said now you know the dog don't like you so stay away from it.

On your property is a whole lot different that running down a public street towards a bunch of children loading a bus.

If I was coming onto your property uninvited and you had a dog be it your breed or a poodle I would expect it to be leary and ready to protect its domain. My Vizsla is the same way. You had better not mess with my wife, kids(any of the three, especially the older one) and myself or you will have your hands full. If he knows you are supposed to be there that is a different ball game. He will not leave you alone because he wants attention.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)