AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Florida Road Trip for rookies
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ndsu84
Posted 1/28/2013 19:45 (#2856858 - in reply to #2855001)
Subject: Re: Florida Road Trip for rookies

EC North Dakota
We really love to travel and Florida is awesome! We stopped at Gettysburg, some civil war battlefields, enjoyed that. We stopped at mammoth caves in ky when I was a kid and I thought that was great, I have no idea what months they're open. I think we did man o war, Churchill downs, a tobacco farm, a distillery and Louisville slugger bats there too. I loved Kennedy space as a kid. Now I like Tampa and the beaches there and south. At Disney, the Coronado and port Orleans are 170 before discounts, I see there is a 30 percent discount offer out right now you just have to tell them you saw the commercial to get it. Our favorite is the beach club. I believe that's 370 before discounts. They're all awesome. The all star are like 80 if you're watching a budget. If you haven't been to Disney in a while I would plan on no less than 4 full days. The water parks are great and you could easily spend over a week at Disney alone. If you go to Disney make sure you do some research. I hear people say they hate the crowds etc...etc...if you stay on property you can go early, come back to the pool for the heat of the day and go back for late night. They have a meal plan that makes eating there almost affordable. Restaurants take reservations a year in advance. With the fast pass and a real early start, you can miss the long lines.

Each of our Griswold trips were the best things we did as a family. The school would bitch when we took the kids out for two weeks even if they had all A's. Now I wish we had taken them out a whole lot more.

Probably too much for this trip, but every kid should spend some time in Washington DC, Manhattan, and etc...before they graduate.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)