AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm in the doghouse
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 5/13/2012 20:14 (#2381687 - in reply to #2381400)
Subject: RE: I'm in the doghouse

OK, female point of view here. Not sure how your wife and your mother get along, but if that is not the problem and she enjoys spending time with her, then I am thinking (sorry I am betraying the sisterhood here) but she just might be hormonal and nothing would be good. I think a nice dinner out would be fine. Around here we haven't gone out for a Mother's Day or a Father's Day in years because it is usually crowded and having aging parents it is hard dealing with everyone so I end up cooking. I did cheat by ordering chicken from the local grocery store that is soooo good. Then just did some roasted potatoes and veggies in one dish. My mom, and MIL and sister in law brought stuff too. So even though I had to do some of the cooking, I love sitting around and visiting. Then got a surprise visit from my grandson and daughter and her husband. (they were just here a few days ago and didn't expect them today)

So anyway, I hope you are not in the doghouse, you don't deserve to be there. Maybe a nice big hug and kiss and backrub and some loving words might help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)