AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

video game generation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

raingler
Posted 9/11/2011 20:15 (#1957771 - in reply to #1956670)
Subject: Re: video game generation

Seiling Ok
well guys i am not a stranger to the idea of young kids not having the work ethic as you say you do. But then again i am 23 years old had a full time job from 13 in town. i grew up on the farm. I do see what you guys are saying and respect it but do you think that it is the kids or the jobs. When i was right out of high school looking for a good job there was none this is 5 years ago. it puzzled me i live in a small town in NW Oklahoma we have some farms alot of oilfeild should be plenty of jobs. Well all the interveiws came and went i was to young to do anything. Well i got to looking around i was not to young to do it but it was the fact that the older generations have not gave up these jobs that which kids my age should be working. And the employers did not see the fact i could do the job just as good or even better then the other guys. I really hate to hear people talking crap on my genaration i think we have came along ways and will take this country along ways also. You say no facebook myspace or texting well really that is kinda crappy we use those the same as you use AGTALK. We are young and still have alot of mistakes but as my greatgrandfather has told me several times his kids were worthless and never thought they would make nothing of theirselves. Now to look back he sees they are a great impact into his community. i think you guys see us the same way we aint all lazy and useless. Just like your generation wasnt all great.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)