AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Headline on corn plot
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

seedsguy
Posted 11/20/2009 08:09 (#931460 - in reply to #931207)
Subject: Re: Headline on corn plot

Ed, You are probably right. I am sure he is ok... Not saying he isn't but he comes on here and makes bold statements saying things like "sidressing N" doesn't work or "fungicides" don't make a grower a nickel etc... That is his opinion in his world and not neccessarily in others.. As you can see others here both agree and disagree with him... Thats ok as thats what makes both this page and this country great... What makes him a nut to me is how he will go to the extreme to make sure he "runs" over people who disagree with him.... I don't care what works for him as I know what works for me... I am happy for him if it works and I will read what he, you and others post and glean what makes sense to me then even try some of it... Thats why I like this page as I do come away from it with some ideas occasionally that work... A while back another poster on here attacked you on something and i believe I stated in that posted that even though I don't always agree with everything you post I appreciate your thoughts and ideas you put on here... On Soil Life's posts if he came on here and just posted his views on his beliefs without trying to "run" over opposing views I would have no problem with him... I, like him can give him all kinds of examples, customers ot talk to, etc... I am a bit more humble than that.. I "choose" to help people in a more quiet way.... I don't have to stand on the mountain top and have people tell me how "great" I am.... I get my satisfaction every yr by seeing a customer raise a great crop and want to continue to do business with me.. To me thats a job well done without me having to post my name, their names, my phone number, my email all over the internet... So he can call me a "troll" if he wants to I don't care as thats his right but I have learned over the yrs guys like him are like the wind "hang around long enough and they will quit blowing"
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)