AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Headline on corn plot
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

soil-life
Posted 11/20/2009 06:45 (#931384 - in reply to #931207)
Subject: Re: Headline on corn plot

North Central Ohio, across the Corn belt !
Ed Winkle - 11/19/2009 23:41

John is OK Seedsguy.  You can use him or lose him.

His concept is healthy soil, healthy plant, healthy animals, healthy humans.

Similar to Neil Kinsey but with a twist thanks to his clients conditions.

I spent time with both of them, walked John's fields, cussed and discussed, can't disagree with a thing they say.

You have to glean and find out what is best for YOU.

I saw up to 45 bu increase on corn with Headline and 13 bu on beans.  Also saw some no differences and even minus yields.

John or Neil and I hope I can look at your soil, soil test, tissue test and explain why you got the yield hit on Fungicide or sidedress N.  I have seen it.

This is by far the best ag page on the Internet but you have to sort the chaff to find what works for you.

Does this make any sense to you?

Ed Winkle

Thank You Ed, right on !

( seedsguy will never identify himself ! ) and do not think I haven't ask him several times, in the past to identify ???

He knows he has Nothing Viable to offer other than personal attacks and what his Sales Manual tells him for the seed company he sells for !!!

Until he gives us his Name and Phone number his comments ! as Before Have No merit and I say he is a forum Troll at this point !

As You know Ed ! My clients are willing to share the High form of advanced technology with anyone with an open mind and willing to Come Look and visit with them as You do Ed !!! Or they can call Brad Higgins or Adam Steinbauer at the Edison Ohio CPS service who not only service and observe these clients acres on a daily basis but have them selves done extensive plot work with the County Agent over many seasons to confirm some of my Own findings
So Seed guy ! Before you make anymore personal attacks saying we are horse and buggy farmers ??? You should do some homework and make some calls after you post whom You are !!!! I do not think YOU ! Seedsguy have the GUTS to expose whom YOU are ??????
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)