AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Statin drugs
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 12/31/2023 06:46 (#10549877 - in reply to #10549686)
Subject: David Diamond researcher - best presentation yet

Pittsburg, Kansas
Listen to one of the David Diamond interviews. He is a PHD researcher that went down the rabbit hole of statins because of his own problems (as have many of the internet doctors solving their own problems when conventional medical advice could not). He has done more research of existing research papers than anyone else I have listened to or know of plus has recently released a recent peer reviewed paper on the subject along with several other co-author doctors that I think highly of.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dOzgrhG0xKI&t=3s&pp=ygUcZHIgZGF2aWQgZG...

He had extremely high triglicerides, extremely low HDL and high cholesterol. Being a scientist and researcher, he went to the literature and started studying what the science had to say. He changed his life because of his own personal searh for answers (contrary to what his doctor wanted him to do).

It is a story worth listening to.

High cholesterol in old age possibly a good thing????? I'm not saying that. I am no doctor. Only a former dirt farmer. But that is what the science is saying according to Diamond. So does it REALLY make sense to lower cholesterol for old geezers like me????? (my heart doctor wanted me on a statin drug, I declined). Everybody has to make their own decision.

edit: This is the very best presentation he has done so far. All inclusive the results of his many years of research on the subject.

edit again: In my own personal situation, when I went low carb/ketogenic my HDL went up (good), my triglycerides went down significantly (also good) and my LDL stayed within a few points of being the same (unimportant in my opinion - and it is just an opinion -).

Edited by John Burns 12/31/2023 07:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)