AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Swinging For The Fence
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

MU1979
Posted 6/2/2023 22:20 (#10254645 - in reply to #10254572)
Subject: RE: Swinging For The Fence

Missouri
I agree to some extent on this age discussion. A true cow man will die happy with cows. Although I does not always have to be the entire county.
As how high this thing runs. Well it needs divided into innings and baseball games. As I truely believe it will be good for several years. Least for the cow calf man. It’s a numbers game and they are short. Firmly believe all normal sessional trends are intact. My sources for what ever that means have said kill cows will hit 1:40 in July. Hearing of some 1:27 cows around Missouri this week Guaranteed 1:15 Windsor top.
Feeders well if we get fall corn under 5$ you best been creepfeeding calves and have the biggest feeders to hit a march april 2024 market cause to whole world is going to be shooting for it. Same time best keep any females to be sold next spring because the whole world is going to breed replacements in 2024. That’s why I say chop up the discussion into games.
Fats I leave that to others but March April 2024 always safe bet.
Lastly expenses inflation will get worse. Just to many dollars in circulation. While wish I had answers the markets don’t care what our expenses are or if we Proffit. We very e we’ll see demand destruction and guaranteed to see various economic issues and black swans along the way. This will provide various opportunities for both profit and for loss if one is on the wrong wave.
May I add what to do with any profit. Spend little extra on the family. Just well Just. Relax and Have Some Fun. Life is Short.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)