AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

OntarioCanuck
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Grain farmer
Posted 2/22/2021 08:15 (#8850530 - in reply to #8849956)
Subject: RE: OntarioCanuck

central alberta
The unbelievable claim you make is a Big Bang theory made the earth, people, birds, insects, plants, atmosphere, gravity etc....I don’t think so. The human body alone tells me God made us. The human body is an incredible machine. The earth itself with all life forms, ecosystems, spinning at the perfect speed, travelling in a perfect orbit at the exact distance from the sun so we don’t freeze or die of heat, impossible from a Big Bang theory, but from the one only true God, nothing is impossible.

More evidence, The Dead Sea Scrolls, carbon dated to 350-150BC. They Dead Sea scrolls have prophetic writings that a man named Jesus would come, Gods son, so we could be saved from our sins. Why do you think our year is 2021 right now, yes because it was after the death of Jesus, which also has lots of evidence.

Again, you can choose to ignore the evidence that God exists or you can learn about it. I’ve given you plenty of evidence but you can’t be bothered, instead it’s excuse after excuse why you can’t. Heaven is amazing by accounts of thousands upon thousands of people. Wouldn’t you like to go there when you die? I’m just trying to help you see there is existence after you die, I want to see you in Heaven.

On the YouTube video about the atheist Bryan Melvin, his story starts at 32 seconds. I made it easy for you, skip the first 31 seconds.

Edited by Grain farmer 2/22/2021 09:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)