AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Donald Trump has said NO more SRE waivers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

minn gopher
Posted 9/9/2020 18:48 (#8485550 - in reply to #8485482)
Subject: RE: Donald Trump has said NO more SRE waivers

Pine City, MN
jtpfarm - 9/9/2020 17:16

minn gopher - 9/9/2020 16:26

Flamme Farms - 9/9/2020 12:49

Alot can change if he becomes president also he can just push parts of it through that will easily ruin the farming industry not worth the chance we know where he stand and what his goals are thats enough for me

People got to eat and we still need to produce a lot of food. That doesn’t change if someone else gets elected. Of coarse 1 side will try to make you think that we will all be using horses next year.

Yes. But Joe said flat out that he wants to transition to all electric AND restrict/regulate meat consumption. What do you think that will do to grain prices. Not to mention a president even proposing the notion of telling people what they can eat.

Well, if he said that about the meat, I would disagree. But, Trump also campaigned in 2016 about a big Beautiful 50’ high structure from sea to shining sea and don’t even start on the health care. All politicianS pander. Sometimes you have to way through the BS. I like Trumps politics much better than Biden, but I don’t like a raging psychopath as president, even if he is from the party I’ve voted for every year I’ve voted except 16.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)