AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How do you handle stress?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rjf3166
Posted 3/6/2019 07:02 (#7362135 - in reply to #7361630)
Subject: RE: How do you handle stress?

Central Illinois
cottonhauler, The problems you mentioned can be chalked up to systems failure.

Any car is a mechanical vehicle and will break down at any point in it's life.

The auto-pay for insurance can be interrupted by you, the bank, the insurance company or the internet providers.

The child support problem is a more complex issue. Your lawyer who represented you during your divorce and child support determination is the most qualified to guide you through this situation. The AG owes you a documented explanation of their findings. The AG could have a failure to enter the correct data into their system for evaluation.

As others have said, when things get unbearable each of us need to confide in others and seek God. Together we are stronger than we will ever be alone. Each of us has talents and experiences others do not possess. When we gather and combine our talents the task at hand will be completed.

To reduce stress I read the Bible and listen to Christian music. A song that I started listening to recently is "Through It All" by Colton Dixon. It really helps me get through times like you have mentioned.

I pray you get through the issues you are being burdened with, in Jesus name, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91KliTa1ksY
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)