AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Have you ever had strange or unexplained experiences in remote areas?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Texaswheat
Posted 1/26/2021 06:56 (#8782427)
Subject: Have you ever had strange or unexplained experiences in remote areas?

There are people who will make up things that are untrue and that can hurt the credibility of those who are telling the truth.

I have had at least a few things occur that were strange. My parents long ago experienced something that shook them to the core. Mom wasn’t sure she and dad would live to tell about it. I might share about that some other time. What’s odd is that their story sounds very similar to what another couple lived through but not in the same area.

One time I was hunting alone in a rugged area. Yeah I know it wasn’t the smartest thing to hunt so far away by one’s self. When darkness fell, it was time to pack up and begin the long walk back to my pickup. Something let out a horrible scream that made all the birds go totally quiet. This was not a prey scream that you might hear when an owl or hawk catches a rabbit or squirrel. It was the type of scream meant to get your attention and make you leave. I’ve spent many years hunting and fishing all over. I know what various big, wild cats sound like. This was nothing like that. And it was not a woman screaming either. There was no trickery involved. The area was too far back in the hills for it to have been a person trying to scare me.

Edited by Texaswheat 1/26/2021 07:02
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)