AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Have you ever had strange or unexplained experiences in remote areas?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

duals
Posted 1/28/2021 17:52 (#8789850 - in reply to #8782427)
Subject: RE: Have you ever had strange or unexplained experiences in remote areas?

southwestern illinois
remote areas? well yes, years ago i was no-tilling some soybeans on a farm in which my grandfather rented from his best friend. his best friend wasn't close to his family but was very close to my family. well as i was looking over the equipment making sure everything was working correctly i suddenly had the feeling i was being watched! the hair stood up on the back of my neck and as i looked up on the hill where my grandfathers friend lived i knew it was him and grandpa watching over me. i just smiled real big and maybe teared up a bit. they were great guys.

i have many stories regarding the 150 y.o. home i live in now. it was actually a foreclosed centennial farm. i am the first people living here that was not family. everyone in my family has experienced some truly bizarre things.

One of the best stories includes my mother in law, she stayed a couple weeks here visiting about 7 years ago. in the middle of the night she got woke up by a childs voice saying momma momma. well she woke up and seen the light on in my baby boys room. she went to turn the light off and noticed my sons blanket was on his face. she pulled it off of his face and he gasped for air! it was wrapped tightly on his face. she went back to bed and realized in the morning the "guest" had woke her up because of the babies situation. my son talked about an old man that visited very often and played!

the house is very large and was inhabited by a couple generations. one day while sitting on the toilet i seen out of my side vision the legs and feet of someone that didn't use the door. it was an old style of work boot with faded denim jeans. after talking to a member of the previous owners family it was the kookie old uncles room.

i could go on for hours
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)