AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Have you ever had strange or unexplained experiences in remote areas?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Texaswheat
Posted 1/31/2021 09:02 (#8796022 - in reply to #8795970)
Subject: RE: Haunted

Wanted to add to what happened on the ranch where I was a guest. Ended up later on staying at a different house on the same ranch. I didn’t know, until much later, that that particular house was one that a ranch employee was afraid to be around after dark. He was surprised that I walked alone out there at night and admitted he found it to be quite spooky. There were numerous times I’d close sliding doors inside only to find them open again and again. There was a feeling that something was watching me. I didn’t like the fact that the house had so many exterior doors. Think there were seven in total.

When I went outside in the daytime out front, that same feeling of being watched was there. I tried to just ignore it. I prayed many times against the evil sensed. One night, after being away, I parked around back as usual. Walked up to the kitchen door with keys in hand. The kitchen light was still on just like I’d left it. Then as I was turning the door knob to go inside, the light goes off. Not normal. Something was trying to scare me. The bulb in the light fixture hadn’t burned out. That wasn’t all that happened. Later on a family member was visiting and saw something inside that definitely got her attention. I didn’t let on then about all the other weird stuff.

Edited by Texaswheat 1/31/2021 16:48
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)