AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Have you ever had strange or unexplained experiences in remote areas?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

stevr13
Posted 1/30/2021 21:46 (#8795412 - in reply to #8782427)
Subject: Haunted

Northeast Iowa
My parents house that I grew up was pretty sketchy. My bedroom had a large closet, and I had reoccurring nightmares about a demon that would come from the closet and I'd wake sweating before it got me, sometimes it just terrorized me in the dreams with no intention of grabbing me. Often times I'd wake up and my closet door would be open a foot from being closed before bed. Keep in mind, this old house had newer carpet upstairs in my room, and the door was quite crooked. The amount of force it took to open the door would be like dragging 30lbs across the floor. It doesn't open easy or on its own. One night after reoccurring events, I put my heavy computer desk in front of the door before bed, and I had my nightmare again and the desk had been pushed against the wall on the backside of the door and the door opened as wide as ever. I started sleeping on the couch and the occurrences bothered me less and less and I moved back into my bed as I became very lucid in my dreams and felt more control. I never had the terrors as before where I was helpless.

I moved out for college, and during that time I met my wife. We were just dating and my parents had gone on vacation. I had to come back home to do some chores and keep watch on the house, so I brought my girlfriend with me to help. We went upstairs and had fallen asleep one night, but we slept in a different room. My wife and I had awoken about 3:00am as the bedroom door, which we had closed opened up. Same circumstances as before, the door isn't an easy open. My wife shakes me and silently mutters my name. There is a shadowy person thing standing in the doorway. It comes towards us in the bed, moving from the full figure into a shadow moving on the ceiling and I just yell at it something like "hey, get the f*** out of here. Leave us alone. I will hurt you. Get the f*** out of here, go!" The shadow stops, gets smaller and disappears, leaving the door open.

I fall back asleep, my wife terrified stays awake another hour before she wakes me up and says we have to sleep downstairs on the couch.

Haven't had such a terrifying experience since then, but plenty of other paranormal activity otherwise.

Hope the story fits - not necessarily remote, but just within the old family farmstead with nobody around.

Oh, did I mention there was some satanic literature we discovered in my parents attic left behind from the previous owners!!! Yikes
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)