AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Have you ever had strange or unexplained experiences in remote areas?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Alberta Cowman
Posted 2/2/2021 09:56 (#8801338 - in reply to #8800235)
Subject: RE: Have you ever had strange or unexplained experiences in remote areas?

inotill - 2/1/2021 18:56

Alberta Cowman - 2/1/2021 00:48

I had finished early and was heading home at about 3 in the afternoon on a bright sunny summer day several years ago. As I’m heading down the road toward my house I see what I thought was a shadow from the underside of a plane through the trees. I turn in my driveway and there was two rectangular objects in the sky beside my house.

They were flat black. Not a bit of shine or a glint from the sun. There was no lights or markings and I stopped in my driveway and got out of my truck. They were hovering maybe a few hundred feet in the air and about 50’ across but I had nothing to reference them against for size.

I watched them for about 10 seconds before one took off straight up at a very high rate of speed and disappeared. The other one did the same a few seconds later. They were completely silent. They moved unlike anything I’ve ever seen before.

I know it’s not as dramatic as some stories I’ve heard but, it sure opened my eyes. I am not as sceptical about the unknown as I once was.

Was anybody home? Or do you live close to any other houses? Any idea what they were looking at? You have natural gas on the property or livestock by chance?

Nobody was home and my closest neighbour is about a half mile away. I heat with propane (was supposed to be NG but that’s a long story in its self). The only animals were a couple cats and the mule deer that love the alfalfa around my place.

Probably was just the county tax assessor measuring my new deck I just finished.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)