AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I wish I had most of you fellas marketing knowledge...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Posted 12/2/2018 21:40 (#7144675)
Subject: I wish I had most of you fellas marketing knowledge...

Quite a few of you have marketing knowledge I envy, even after my 43 years of farming. I read quite often on here usually leaving more confused than ever. I’m not knowledgeable enough to contribute but very little, if at all. But I can give you a recommendation perhaps just this one time.

Step back, take a breath and look at this place Trump has brought us to; the realization of China, Mexico, Canada and soon- all our other trading partners that trading with the USA will no longer be their cash cow. We finally have a President in the White House with the business acumen and the balls to be unashamedly proud of his country and its place of setting an example for the world to follow.

I don’t think we need to fret about China. Trump has caused them to blink... twice (in trade- and thrice if you include their attempts at claiming the international trade routes in international waters.)

AND YET, he has dealt with them in a respectful, non-threatening manner, without raising world tensions. Indeed, Trump and Xi seem to have a genuine fondness for each other. (I believe we watched Reagan do the same thing with Gorbachev.)

Once the 2nd largest economic power in the world begins to fall in line (and they have) all of our other trading partners will follow suit quickly from fear of being locked out of the majority of world trade.

I am not sure what the markets’ reaction will be tomorrow, but most likely quite bullish with an eye to future developments over the next 90 days.

What I find most humorous on AgTalk in general is the liberal perception that Trump is the conservatives fault and conservatives think Trump is our man. I don’t believe Trump actually thinks in political terms at all except to use the Republicans as a ready made fund-raising platform as a means to what he REALLY wants: Making America Great Again.

Edited by 7150 12/2/2018 21:43
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)